One of the many perks of hiring Dog T.I.P. is access to more in depth topics via our webinars.
These live webinars are an hour long and are customized to the needs of your volunteers and staff.
Some of the possible topics are:
- Working with fearful/aggressive dogs in a shelter/rescue context
- Step by step training demos for a myriad of behaviors
- Lectures or demos on behavior modification (for example, food and resource guarding, leash reactivity (lunging/barking/growling while on leash), confidence building)
- Puppy socialization and preventative training
- Safe dog/dog interactions
- Separation anxiety
Webinars will be delivered one month after your organization requests a topic.